Friday, November 9, 2007

haZXxz..

wat a happy but sad and blur dayx..get no.6 also get angry dunno y..????!!!! if my daughter o sonx jin bu~ me'll not say anythings..who like he..so0o0o0o0o bad!!!~~~!!!! 9 dayx~ nearly liao..can we chat??ABU~

haix~why we frenz still like tis? today yvonne cry..dunno why~ at beginning.. i thought is hers result..but i think hers result po0r also will get the front de.. no.1-10 are in her hands de.. then i cannot tahan..ask huichee she say...no because result r.. dunno why.. when home,i msg her..i say why u cry?result?don cry la..you gao you mei you lihai...then she reply nothing.thx..me reply..if cry will become shorter like me and as black as Yazid <>.. finally,she reply..em,okk,thx...mayb she mo0d change better ba~ haix..how i nod..we r still strange frenz..i don wanna c my classmate n frenz like tis sad sad worst mo0d..if like tis if i become clumsy n talk funny will let them more happier ..o happiest.. I DO..because frenz at my side ,position,opinion is imoportant..

wish we can become back 2 best best best frenz like last time~

No comments: